I believe that if humans get taken over by robots that it will effect our everyday lives. Robots are used to make our lives more simplistic, but how simple can our lives get? Also another idea is that if robots replace humans, there would be no need for humans. In the future I could see robots even doing complex surgery and cleaning our rooms. If robots do take over in the future that means our human population will become instinct.
I believe that if humans get taken over by robots that it will effect our everyday lives. Robots are used to make our lives more simplistic, but how simple can our lives get? Also another idea is that if robots replace humans, there would be no need for humans. In the future I could see robots even doing complex surgery and cleaning our rooms. If robots do take over in the future that means our human population will become instinct.
ReplyDelete