Saturday, August 23, 2014

Fritz Period 8

In reference to "Humans Need Not Apply" video, how can these realities impact the way you think about your future?

4 comments:

  1. I my mind to create a successful game takes skill, creativity and brain power, all those components are capable of being emulated by robots. But to be able to create something that draws a player into it and makes them want to keep playing is something that I do not know that robots would be capable of doing. I would say that it does not impact the way i think about my future but it makes me wonder about what might happen to robots coming ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think by the time we become our teachers ages there wont be any jobs for us

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the more advancements in technology and robots, that there will be no need for the human race. If robots are making our lives more simplistic, then I believe the human race would get dumber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i believe that robots taking over will make me chose a job/career that wont be possible for robots to take. Also it is not the way to go because if people are not getting paid then how is the human race supposed to live in this world with no money.

    ReplyDelete